Open Cookies Dialogue
What Are Cookies
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the sites functionality.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our site
- Showing you information that is relevant to you
- Showing you products and services that are relevant to you
Unfortunately, in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Session Cookie - eurovod_pro_session: To identify users sessions (login, logout,...). Expiracy: 2 hours.
- XSRF Token - XSRF-TOKEN: Security cookie to prevent malicious users attacks (Cross-site request forgery). Expiracy: 2 hours.
- Stripe __stripe_mid: Set for fraud prevention purposes and helps Stripe assess the risk associated with an attempted transaction. Expiracy: 1 year.
- Google Analytics - _gat_gtag_UA_176457939_1: Tracking cookies for statistical purposes that identify the site and the user. Expiracy: 1 minute.
- Google Analytics - _ga: Tracking cookies for statistical purposes that identify the site and the user. Expiracy: 2 years.
- Google Analytics - _gid: Tracking cookies for statistical purposes that identify the site and the user. Expiracy: 24 hours.
Embedded Content Cookies
- YouTube - google.com 1P_JAR (2 months): These cookies are set via embedded YouTube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback. No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click “like” on a video.
- YouTube - google.com APISID (20 months): Same as above
- YouTube - youtube.com CONSENT (20 years 1 month): Same as above
- YouTube - youtube.com GPS (1 hour): Same as above
- YouTube - google.com HSID (2 years): Same as above
- YouTube - google.com NID (6 months): Same as above
- YouTube - google.com OGPC (1 month): Same as above
- YouTube - google.com OTZ (1 month): Same as above
- YouTube - youtube.com PREF (8 months): Same as above
- YouTube - google.com SAPISID (2 years): Same as above
- YouTube - google.com SID (2 years): Same as above
- YouTube - google.com SIDCC (3 months) Same as above
- YouTube - google.com SSID (2 years) Same as above
- YouTube - youtube.com VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (8 months) Same as above
- YouTube - youtube.com YSC (session) Same as above